All latest KPK police jobs 2021 are here. Which are mention below. For law enforcement and order in the province of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, KPK Police is responsible. A time ago it was also known as Frontier Police. New Candidates for new positions are train under professional assistance. Competitive environment is provide to them so that they can enhance their capabilities and skills. Innovative methods test the qualification, experience, and knowledge of the candidate.
Latest KPK Police Jobs 2021
|Job Title||Last Date To Apply||Details|
|Elite Force KPK Police||October 15, 2020||Click Here|
Pay Scale in KPK Police
The salary depends on the grade of police personal. According to the recent budget statement, the pay scale goes from 10 million to 30 thousand.
Benefits/Facilities to join KPK Police
- Provincial police, personal and civil servants can get cash compensations.
- Cash compensation depends on the pay scale of the employees.
- The cash compensations could be of 3 to 10 million, personal or civil police servants can get.
- Full pensionary benefits are granted to the personals after the completion of the service period.
- The families of martyr (shuhadda) are granted full pay and allowances.
- The land will be allotted to the martyr families
- Education packages are available for the martyr (shaheed) police personal.
- The personals of police departments can also get the benefits of loans as they are required after completing the official process.
- Scholarships are provided to the deserving children of the police personals.
- The department also provides burial compensation for the martyrs.
How to Apply for KPK Police jobs
- The candidate first has competitive online application form, and download it.
- Take the form to the DPO office and submit all the required documents mentioned in the advertisement.
- The candidate should provide authentic information. Otherwise, he will not select.
- After verification of all documents, further selection process will continue.
- Department will call eligible candidates for written tests.
- The candidates will be shortlist for physical assessment.
- After pass physical test qualified candidates will be call for interview
- Successful candidates will receive the joining letter.
Latest KPK Police Job Advertisement